Frequently Asked Clearance Questions
Below are a few frequently asked questions about our clearance services. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.
Do you have the appropriate license and insurance?
We are fully licensed to carry waste and have public liability insurance.
What services do you offer?
- House clearances (full or part).
- Loft and cellar clearances.
- Shed and garage clearances.
- Commercial and industrial clearances.
- Bereavement and probate clearances.
What the service will include ...
- A professional, reliable and caring service.
- All areas cleared and vacuumed and items cleared as advised.
- Most items removed will be recycled and a percentage of items donated to local charity shops.
What happens to the waste that has been cleared?
- We support local charity shops and donate most items.
- The waste is taken to a licensed waste disposal company. The recyclable materials are then separated by machinery.
- No recycling is free to us and costs such as recycling company charges based on weight, transportation and man hours all incurs a cost to us.
Do I have to be present during the clearance?
No, all we need is access to the property so we can collect keys from an relative, friend, neighbour, solicitor or estate agent. We understand a house clearance in some cases can be an emotional and stressful experience.
We are fully licensed to carry waste with the Environment Agency.